Are you or someone you know a victim of sex trafficking?
Reflection Ministries was established with the desire to empower adults who have been coerced into a life of commercial, sexual exploitation. The mission is to Identify victims, Equip cities, and provide avenues of Restoration for human trafficking victims.
THIS IS WHERE REFLECTION MINISTRIES COMES IN . . .
Reflection Ministries is providing avenues of restoration beginning at the crisis entry level with aftercare programs covering up to four years. Also working closely with other front-line organizations and second stage homes to provide continued restorative programs to survivors.
ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO COMBAT HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS TO RAISE AWARENESS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO IDENTIFY VICTIMS.
REFLECTION HOUSE at the VILLAGE – CRISIS ASSESSMENT CENTER
IN-HOUSE AND COMMUNITY MULTI-DISCIPLINARY PROGRAMS:
- Crisis Intervention
- 24/7 Awake Licensed Staff
- Full Medical Evaluations
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Assessments
- Law Enforcement, Legal Assistance
- Identification Restoration
- Restorative Trauma Therapies
- Case Planning and Goal Development
- Life and Living Skills Programming
- Fine Arts and Music Programs
- Nutrition Education and Culinary Classes
- Recreational Activities
- Outreach Services
- Educational Advancement
- Employment Training
- Tattoo/Branding Removal and Cover-up
- Equine Therapy and Pet Therapy
THE COTTAGES – Second-Stage Homes
- Provide residents a private bedroom and bathroom facilities
- Furnished with all the necessities of a home
- Home setting with residential therapeutic care team
- Peaceful environment for holistic healing
- Allows residents to rest, connect with other individuals struggling with the same issues
- Atmosphere creates a REAL family setting