Are you or someone you know a victim of sex trafficking?
Reflection Ministries was established with the desire to empower adults who have been coerced into a life of commercial, sexual exploitation. The mission is to Identify victims, Equip cities, and provide avenues of Restoration for human trafficking victims.
THIS IS WHERE REFLECTION MINISTRIES COMES IN . . .
Reflection Ministries is providing avenues of restoration beginning at the crisis entry level with aftercare programs covering up to four years. Also working closely with other front-line organizations and second stage homes to provide continued restorative programs to survivors.
REFLECTION HOUSE at the VILLAGE – CRISIS ASSESSMENT CENTER
IN-HOUSE AND COMMUNITY MULTI-DISCIPLINARY PROGRAMS:
- Crisis Intervention
- 24/7 Awake Licensed Staff
- Full Medical Evaluations
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Assessments
- Law Enforcement, Legal Assistance
- Identification Restoration
- Restorative Trauma Therapies
- Case Planning and Goal Development
- Life and Living Skills Programming
- Fine Arts and Music Programs
- Nutrition Education and Culinary Classes
- Recreational Activities
- Outreach Services
- Educational Advancement
- Employment Training
- Tattoo/Branding Removal and Cover-up
- Equine Therapy and Pet Therapy
THE COTTAGES – Second-Stage Homes
- Provide residents a private bedroom and bathroom facilities
- Furnished with all the necessities of a home
- Home setting with residential therapeutic care team
- Peaceful environment for holistic healing
- Allows residents to rest, connect with other individuals struggling with the same issues
- Atmosphere creates a REAL family setting